WHAT WE DO
We develop software for comprehensive spatial data processing
Geo Data Science
- We create data models that use spatial data to aggregate and analyse information.
- We design systems for the intelligent analysis of spatial data using additional variables such as time or traffic volume.
- We implement solutions combining the topography of cities with Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things.
- We implement crisis management software that anticipates terrain changes such as floods and fires.
- Based on Artificial Intelligence, we design systems enabling automatic map building, based of the photographs supplied and information from the surroundings.
- We implement models based on neural networks for the recognition and categorisation of spatial objects.
Geo Data Storage
- We provide Data as a Service solutions – we implement servers that make spatial data available through API interfaces. We build solutions based on Spatial ETL systems – enabling integration and classification of spatial data.
- We migrate spatial data to the cloud using Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks, Spark, Azure Data Factory.
- We build, maintain and optimise spatial databases on premise, based on Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, ArcGIS (ESRI).
We build advanced systems for the management, processing and analysis of spatial data from open, closed and underground areas. We create complex geoportals, as well as mobile applications, which serve as an interface for the user.
The client’s needs are my starting point
I’ve been involved with geospatial data and services for as long as I can remember. I graduated with a degree in geoinformatics. I have extensive experience in this industry, so heading up this area of Spyrosoft was the natural path for me. When it comes to my clients – I put communication first to understand their needs and tailor their solutions to meet these needs. I value relationships based on trust, professionalism and partnership. In my private life, I learn the most from my children, they have a unique way of thinking and curiosity about the world.
We specialise in the processing of spatial data
Our experts have been working with geodata for years
We use innovative technologies – AI, fusion sensor, computer vision
We have built our experience by working with clients with various business needs