What we do
We build end-to-end solutions
- We create machine control systems for monitoring the operating status of equipment or using fusion sensor processes to combine data from different sensors.
- We design and implement IoT Hubs; we customise operating systems, secure them, update them with FOTA / OTAP, and then connect with sensors and the cloud.
- We create Human-Machine Interface (HMI) systems and provide software for analysing and processing data from sensors.
Digital industrial solutions
- We design and implement telematics-based systems for fleet management, tracking the location of devices, monitoring their status and working conditions, and organising service activities. Moreover, we implement Product as a Service (PaaS) solutions that allow us to optimise the costs of the industrial equipment working time.
- We design and implement Machine to Machine solutions that enable data exchange between devices, and their integration.
- Within the predictive maintenance area, we develop systems for predicting the operation of industrial equipment and its remote diagnostics, as well as for managing equipment and spare parts.
We create communication solutions for industrial and automotive devices using available technologies – wireless modules (2G-5G), WiFi and Bluetooth.
There is no vision that we are not able to achieve
If your project is related to embedded systems for industry or the Connectivity and Internet of Things, then you will be working with me. I have been active in the industry since 2002,
I started as a DevOps specialist in telecommunication projects, and after several years I became the head of the IT department in an international company. I still have a pleasure of working with many people I met at the beginning of my career.
I don’t like to postpone things, especially since in today’s IT when you can’t afford to work on one topic for several years.
If I went to a desert island, I would take an object that would allow me to keep in touch with people.
I believe in the potential of industry 4.0
I'm in charge of the industry 4.0 projects at Spyrosoft. This is a broad field in which dedicated solutions are often designed from scratch. It covers many areas, from industrial automation and intelligent manufacturing to IoT and digital solutions. When working on such solutions, their lifecycle and development should always be taken into account in order to ensure long-term action. Hence the strong emphasis on the analysis of non-functional requirements, scalability, availability and performance of systems.
I believe that the results of each project reflect the quality of the team that worked on it. The most important thing for me is cooperation and building relationships.
We’re ready to improve the industry
We implement a genuine end-to-end process – from chip to cloud, from cloud to user
We use our knowledge of AI and ML in the implementation of our solutions
We implement Safety Integrity Level (SIL) safety standards
Connecting any device to cloud
Our client is a company that operates on the DACH market producing IoT gateways enabling remote connection to machines.