Business Analyst (UK)
- Help to develop our business analysis function
- Collaborate with our clients at both operational and senior levels
- If required to act as a product owner proxy in projects working with Scrum methodology to deliver software products on our client’s behalf
- Capture the voice of the customer, defining clear business outcomes used to drive project documentation - including epics, user stories, workflows, functional and non-functional requirements
- Discover complex business requirements — providing structure and clarity where there is ambiguity — and work with the Product teams to design and deliver best in class solutions
- Support Project Managers and business owners in planning, managing, documenting and communicating timelines, tasks, issues, decisions, and risks
- Assess the impact and feasibility of proposed solutions, evaluating alternatives and delivering solutions that accomplish client business outcomes
- Creating, owning and refining well-formed requirements, user stories and artefacts that describe and detail new products, features and services based on feedback from the team, creating acceptance criteria with the software development team and acceptance on completion
Currently named the fastest growing technology company in Europe, Spyrosoft were founded in 2016 by a group of IT experts. With teams based globally we specialise in multiple industries and fill the growing gap between technology and business.
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join our expanding UK team. If you have experience of Agile working methodologies as well as consulting experience in either Financial Services, Geospatial, HR, Automotive, Industry 4.0, Healthcare or Recruitment industries we would love to hear from you.
Spyrosoft actively endorses a company culture that promotes work life balance, we offer flexible and remote working opportunities to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The below benefits are offered to all (some after a successful probation period)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days annual leave per annum
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
Business Analyst (UK)
gross per month (employment)