- Integrate, merge, build different software component baselines of a complex software system and then make an internal or customer release
- Be at the fore-front and lead the debugging/troubleshooting of complex software integration or software stability and performance issues
- Strong motivation to propose, design, implement & establish software integration processes and ASPICE base practices
- Review existing automation, investigate tools, identify opportunities to improve overall productivity to make us more efficient in build/ release management
- Make needed process documentation to establish software integration strategy, to perform bench tests, basic software integration and regression smoke tests etc.
Additionally for Senior/Lead position:
- Define, plan, manage and control the scope of each customer SW delivery together with project stakeholders, eg. SWPM, function owners, suppliers etc.
- Lead and manage the SW integration team to procure all the needed software component baselines (in time and according to plan) to generate the overall software and then make a test software or a customer release
- Lead all customer internal and external communication related to software integration and release
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Engineering degree in computer science, electronics or other relevant field
- Software development or integration experience in automotive or high technology area
- Experience in Autosar
- DaVinci or EB Tresos experience in Autosar configuration, eg. ARXML merging
- Tools knowledge like debuggers, Canoe, Wireshark etc. is needed
- Experience in TI, Renesas & Infinion SOCs, (QNX+Linux), board bring up is an advantage
- Communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet will be an advantage
- CI-CD and source control/defect management systems like Git, Gerrit, PTC, Jenkins, DOORS etc. is mandatory
- C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, Python etc. is a must
- Proactive and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues
- Very good English language skills. German is an additional asset
- Additionally for senior/lead position: at least 2 years of team leading, project management experience in software integration, planning, software delivery and customer communication is a must
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.