ADAS: System Engineer (RO)
System Engineer is technically responsible for system integration, degradation, validation and end-of-line topics end-to-end on the system level. System Engineer collaborates with System Architects in a project and interfaces with project stakeholders to systematically specify technical solutions in documents, communicate with project team, customer as well as suppliers, and drive the progress based on feedbacks.
- Understands the needs of project stakeholders concerning system integration, degradation, validation and End-of-Line topics;
- Communicates and monitors progress with necessary disciplines such as function engineering, hardware, software and sensorics concerning system integration, degradation, validation and end-of-Line;
- Performs technical defect analysis for system relevant defects;
- Supports hardware and software teams in performing technical defect analysis for hardware and software relevant defects;
- Specifies and maintains system degradation strategy and degradation matrix;
- Specifies details for the validation concept, in collaboration with hardware and software;
- Supports the validation team in the definition and implementation of the test setup and the test environment;
- Specifies and consolidates system and functions performance test acceptance criteria, in collaboration with system architects and function owners;
- Supports the software diagnostics team to add diagnose jobs/command details to the test cases and test sequences;
- Specifies End-of-Line test cases and test sequences with acceptance criteria on operational level;
- Supports (internal) implementation and dry-run of the FFT/EoL Test;
- Organizes reviews of the system engineering work products;
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let’s do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering: Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- 4-8 years of experience in ADAS and AD system development, hardware development or software development in automotive industry, and at least 2 years of experience in system engineering according to ISO15288, ISO26262 and ASPICE;
- Advanced knowledge of automotive technologies such as CAN, FlexRay, Automotive-Ethernet, AUTOSAR, etc.;
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel);
- Comprehensive knowledge of PTC Integrity, Enterprise Architect, DOORS, Rhapsody, MATLAB-Simulink;
- Basic knowledge of SAP;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (speak & write);
- Able to work effectively in a global environment;
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills;
- Able to represent technical topics internally and externally;
- Able to moderate and motivate global teams;
- Travel may be needed;
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of configuration management (preferably PTC/MKS), project monitoring and control techniques;
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
ADAS: System Engineer (RO)