ADAS: System Architect
System Architect interfaces with multiple stakeholders to understand requirements, domain, viable technology, and development activities for automotive ECU development projects. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front-end communications with customers regarding requirements and solutions, analysis and definition of system design alternatives, and daily technical guidance of engineering activities within the team. System Architect is responsible for defining the structure of the developed system and the interfaces between individual work products of hardware design, software design, and system testing. System Architect is aware of safety and regulatory requirements. For design activities, s/he must be capable of creation and analysis of multiple design alternatives, assessing such alternatives based on given or self-defined criteria, and selecting the most suitable options to refine to a final design.
- Lead system/product requirements, solution definition, technical feasibility analysis, and architecture specification
- Provide technical guidance for system design and integration engineering activities
- Ensure conceptual integrity of system design
- Provide engineering support for sales presentations, technical solutions discussions, and product demonstrations with prospective customers
- Develop and/or approve system architecture requirements and design specifications, test plans, and test reports
- Responsible for architecture level development and testing requirements
- Respond to customer inquiries concerning complex system design approaches and issues
- Provide technical input to RFP/RFQ responses
- Work with Engineering Program Management to provide feasibility and planning information
- Interface with and supports customer product development calls and meetings
- Identify, analyze and review program sustaining activities
- Provide technical advice for product/systems roadmap definition based on expert knowledge of ECU specific technologies and customer use cases
- Oversee and support life cycle engineering activities using defined processes and standards
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required
- Work with system engineers at program initiation to analyze the customer requirements and to enter them into the customer application life cycle (ALM) tool
- Define interfaces of the architecture
- Develop architecture verification criteria
- Verify the system architectural design
- Ensure consistency and bilateral traceability of system requirements to system architectural design
- Communicate system architectural design
- Actively pursue cost saving ideas
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 8+ years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibilities / activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory)
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Requirements management
- Revision control
- Change control
- Requirements decomposition planning and reporting (KPI generation)
- Test plan development
- Test execution planning
- Track records of writing good requirements that can be successfully implemented
- Profound technical knowledge of automotive electronics products: familiar with typical automotive OEM requirements; can anticipate customer requirements, even if not stated in customer documentation
- Experienced in the use of requirements management tools: familiar with concepts such as baselining, inheritance etc.
- Expertise in using CAN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI, etc.
- Experience with UML or Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow
- Working knowledge of IS026262, hazard, SAE J2464, IEC, NEC, ISO 20G53, and two-level fault strategies
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.