SW Integrator (RO)
- Integrate, merge, build different software component baselines of a complex software system and then make an internal or customer release
- Be at the fore-front and lead the debugging/troubleshooting of complex software integration or software stability and performance issues
- Strong motivation to propose, design, implement & establish software integration processes and ASPICE base practices
- Review existing automation, investigate tools, identify opportunities to improve overall productivity to make us more efficient in build/ release management
- Make needed process documentation to establish software integration strategy, to perform bench tests, basic software integration and regression smoke tests etc.
Additionally for Senior/Lead position:
- Define, plan, manage and control the scope of each customer SW delivery together with project stakeholders, eg. SW PM, function owners, suppliers etc.
- Lead and manage the SW integration team to procure all the needed software component baselines (in time and according to plan) to generate the overall software and then make a test software or a customer release
- Lead all customer internal and external communication related to software integration and release
- Engineering degree in computer science, electronics or other relevant field
- Ca. 5 years of software development or integration experience in automotive or high technology area
- Experience in Autosar
- DaVinci or EB Tresos experience in Autosar configuration, eg. ARXML merging
- Tools knowledge like debuggers, Canoe, Wireshark etc. is needed
- Experience in TI, Renesas & Infinion SOCs, (QNX+Linux), board bring up is an advantage
- Communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet will be an advantage
- CI-CD and source control/defect management systems like Git, Gerrit, PTC, Jenkins, DOORS etc. is mandatory
- C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, Python etc. is a must
- Proactive and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues
- Very good English language skills. German is an additional asset
- Additionally for senior/lead position: at least 2 years of team leading, project management experience in software integration, planning, software delivery and customer communication is a must
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
SW Integrator (RO)