Senior Big Data Engineer (RO)
You will be working for a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry.
Scope of the project:
- Data platform to integrate, manage and curate complex medical data sets
- ETL solutions to process data from multiple disparate sources (spanning different countries, languages and compliance requirements)
- Master data management tool specialized on the governance of electronic medical records (EMR) reference dimensions (diagnosis, posology, laboratory & test values, doctors, products)
- Privacy Hub that ensures patient data anonymization according to EU regulations
- Business Intelligence solutions at the top of data we managed
- Data Engineering: Cloudera Data Platform, Databricks, Hadoop, Hive, Kudu, Spark, Kafka, Camunda, Scala, Java
- Web application development: Java, C#, Angular, Oracle, Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Testing: Python, Robot Framework
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Designing and developing ETL solutions to process big amount of medical data
- Ensuring high quality by creating comprehensive and automated tests
- Continuously improving our data platform and reducing technical debt
- Supporting introduction of new tools and migration to Azure cloud
- Providing technical guidance to less experienced team members
- Contributing to standards definition and promoting best practices
- 6+ years of experience in data engineering, ETL design and implementation
- Experience with batch processing (3+ years)
- Experience in data analysis, profiling, integration and reporting (2+ years)
- Excellent knowledge about SQL, Scala and Java (4+ years)
- Experience with Apache Spark, Kafka, Flink and HDFS
- Being a great team player
Nice to have:
- Extensive knowledge about database design and modeling
- Commercial experience with Databricks and Azure cloud
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Meet the recruiter
I say yes to any challenge that comes up and I always get to the finish line, no matter how hard the ride is. Be part of our ride, join Spyrosoft!
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Senior Big Data Engineer (RO)