ADAS: Requirements Engineer
Requirement Engineer is the interface to many internal stakeholders in a project. S/he is a specialist responsible for analyzing, writing and reviewing system requirements, as well as deriving SW requirements and providing them to proper SW teams. Requirement Engineer has to ensure full traceability of all requirements.
- Owner of the system/software requirements
- Decompose customer, safety and security requirements into system requirements
- Adapt legal / regulatory / compliance / supplier requirements to the project
- Organize and lead the review process of the all requirements
- Implement the requirements plan (metrics concepts, tracebility concept, document structure, requirements structure etc.)
- Has full ownership of the system/software requirements and is the first contact
- Support for Software & System Architects (requirements understanding, proper traceability and implementation to SW & System Architectures)
- Support for Software and System Test Teams (writing test cases, creating KPIs, defining validation criteria etc.)
- Support the analysis of the change requests/defects from requirements point of view and provides effort estimates
- Support the Requirement Manager to assess the overall Change Request/Defect effort
- Actively pursue cost saving ideas
- Work with Engineering Program Management to provide feasibility and planning information
- Oversee and support life cycle engineering activities using defined processes and standards
- Participate in internal and external technical reviews, as required
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives: ensure that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations.
- Aware of Automotive-SPICE Standard
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software
- Support the Quote Team in the quote Process (analysis of initial set of customer requirements, support initial ramp up once project awarded etc.)
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Engineering studies in electronics, mechanics or aerospace
- At least 2 years of requirements engineering experience
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Requirements management
- IREB certified
- Revision control
- Change control
- Requirements decomposition planning and reporting (KPI generation)
- Track records of writing good requirements that can be successfully implemented
- Profound technical knowledge of automotive electronics products: familiar with typical automotive OEM requirements; can anticipate customer requirements, even if not stated in customer documentation
- Experienced in the use of requirements management tools: familiar with concepts such as baselining, checkpoints, etc.
- Experience with UML
- Working knowledge in structured engineering approach
- Working knowledge in development of portable and reusable software requirements in automotive environment
- Experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE or CMMI process model
- Able to work effectively in a global environment
- Able to represent technical design topics
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, UML tools, DOORS/Polarion.
- English B2
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.