Spyrosoft eCommerce is on!
Would you like to join forces with highly specialized group of eCommerce enthusiasts who has been implementing Polish and international large scale eCommerce shops with millions of visits and hundred of thousands of orders per month? Are you interested in taking your professional growth to another level and gain access to a number of eCommerce platforms? Maybe you're up for team spirit and knowledge sharing? We have it all, and more! Apply and together with the founders build the future of eCommerce.
- Develop and maintain functionalities for Magento 2/Adobe Commerce webshops
- Help create new eCommerce solutions for our clients – from the first discovery to launching MVP and helping further down the line with more innovations
- Adhere to Magento best practices, maintain code documentation, and write/maintain test classes for all custom development
- Be active part of code review – it is very important for us
- Collaborate with Tech Lead / Architect to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits, etc.)
- Interact directly with business clients
Our tech requirements
- At least 2 years (regular) / 4 years (senior) of Magento 2/Adobe Commerce development experience
- Solid experience with PHP 7/8
- Good knowledge of Magento supporting services like MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Swagger, Elasticsearch
- Experience working with Docker
- Solid knowledge of Composer
- Team player
- Communicative English
Additionally for Senior position
- Able to work independently
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other team members
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient with PHPUnit, PHPStan
- Certified Adobe Commerce developer
- Experience working with Jenkins, GitHub Actions,
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.