Lead Developer DMR (RO)
- Maintain and organize code repositories for DMR components.
- Organize code reviews with module leads in external company and propose improvements.
- Finding and improving performance bottlenecks in the existing cloud platform.
- Evaluate solutions for issues/improvements/changes before partnering with the DMR Architect.
- Hands on development in AWS or other cloud platform for complicated/critical solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain cloud-based applications using Java and associated frameworks (and Python, SQL).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering / software engineering / computer science or equivalent (master’s preferred)
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in leading software development projects preferably as in cloud environment (AWS, Microsoft Azure).
- Strong knowledge in service-oriented software architectures (SOA)
- Experience with data-driven development and verification in the ADAS/AD domain is preferred
- Desire to work collaboratively with the scrum teams to come up with the best solution to a problem
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience with agile scrum/SAFe methodologies
- Strong in communication with internal and external parties
- Organized and pro-active
- Ability to take decisions and make prioritization in an agile environment
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written) mandatory
As lead engineer – data management (“Lead Developer DMR platform”) you will be responsible for defining and supporting the building of a desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable data management and reprocessing platform (DMR platform).
You’re responsible for leading a team of developers , organizing code reviews and implementing features in cloud platform on (AWS & Microsoft Azure) for functional and non-functional requirements and defining acceptance criteria.
Together with the architect you will lead the team development team technically, proposing creative solutions and improvements.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Lead Developer DMR (RO)