Junior Recording & Reprocessing Engineer
- ADAS Recording & Reprocessing Engineer designs, develops standalone or as SPOC with a supplier and tests recording and reprocessing tools in the functional performance test area
- Engineer analyzes and aligns the project requirements, creates input documents for the supplier, manages the supplier development and performs acceptance tests of supplier deliveries. Also, rolling out of new tool versions and troubleshooting of the tools by tool own logs, as well as collected records in project operational phase are in his/her responsibility
The recording and reprocessing department developed tools are mainly the logging chain for data collection vehicles, record analysis tools, like record parser and validators for standalone usage, feature visualization, as well as reprocessing HILs and SILs. Based on the tool responsibility, his/her internal collaboration partners are: Technical Leads – Recording and Reprocessing, Feature Owner, Data Management, Vehicle Integration, Annotation, KPI Analysis, System Test as well as ECU Development departments (SW, HW, Mechanics and System Architecture).
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- 1+ years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory)
- 1+ years’ experience in HIL bench farms especially in automotive customer context
- Python scripting skills, handling with MDF4 files and json files
- Knowledge in data collection recordings with contents like raw data, vehicle bus data and debug data
- Technical coordination, planning and reporting
- Knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of main automotive communication standards (i.e. CAN, FlexRay, SPI, etc…)
- Requirements management, decomposition
- Well-developed communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Able to work in distributed global team environment
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies and why they are needed
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.