IT Project Manager (Video/Streaming)
Better Software Group joins forces with Spyrosoft!
Better Software Group is a company with many years of experience in dealing with advanced technological solutions in the field of Video and Streaming. Now, BSG is strengthening Spyrosoft Group with their amazing tech capacities and domain knowledge! Who are they, precisely?
They are a team of about 150 specialists who work for clients from all over the world (Norway, Sweden, USA, Canada), creating applications for iOS, Android, Smart TV, Android TV, Apple TV, HbbTV, RokuTV .
We are currently looking for a Project Manager whose ideas and skills will help us create innovative applications!
- Planning, implementation and management of projects in the area of video applications and streaming,
- Collection and analysis of requirements, creation of project teams,
- Management of budget, schedule and changes,
- Managing daily operational activities and establishing project processes,
- Process optimization based on Scrum methodology,
- Cooperation with HR and sales departments.
We are looking for you if:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager / Product Owner / Scrum Master / in software development, preferably in a softwarehouse,
- You have experience in working in Scrum,
- You have technical knowledge in the field of software development,
- You are fluent in Jira,
- You are an independent person and can creatively approach problem solving,
- You are characterized by above-average communication skills to provide team members and clients with an appropriate flow of information,
- You know English at a minimum level of C1,
- You can take care of a good atmosphere in the team,
- You are not afraid of negotiations with the client.
Additional advantages will be:
- Technical experience,
- Experience in smart TV/VOD projects,
- Experience in working in a software house.
What we offer in return:
- Work in a stable and orderly organization with a friendly, non-corporate atmosphere,
- Various integration events, because it’s fun to meet sometimes,
- Work in flexible hours, because your work-life balance is important to us,
- The ability to work with high-end technologies,
- Cooperation for years with the opportunity to gain many valuable experiences,
- Participation in international projects,
- Work in an experienced team,
- Hybrid work after passing the onboarding process to our projects in our office in Wrocław,
- Private medical care (Medicover, Luxmed, TUZdrowie)
- Employee referral program,
- Training budget,
- No dress code.
Our recruitment process:
- A phone call with a recruiter to get to know each other better (about 30 minutes),
- Online meeting (technical conversation + company/project intro),
- At the end, we will present you with an offer or send you a message thanking you for participating in the recruitment process.
If you want to see our projects, take a look at: https://bsgroup.eu/case-studies/
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, the most significant value is people. For me, finding those who can share their knowledge to create amazing things with us is the best.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
IT Project Manager (Video/Streaming)