Active job offers
Functional Safety Engineer (RO)
- Functional Safety
- Ansys Medini
- ISO 26262
- Automotive experience
- Development processes and quality management
Spyrosoft Solutions looks for Functional Safety Engineer for our Automotive R&D. You are about to join and move forward the intensive early phase of the project. You will support our project teams in developing software solutions for our customers according to the ISO 26262. The Safety Engineer will support and perform various safety analyses at the system, hardware and software level. The Safety Engineer will collaborate with design teams in the design of effective technical solutions aimed to achieve adequate robustness at systems, hardware and software architectural level. The Safety Engineer will interface with our customers to learn to identify functional safety issues.
- Track and monitor project related functional safety work packages and milestones in all phases of the safety lifecycle;
- Perform and moderate safety analyses, such as FMEA, FTA, FMEDA and DFA;
- Perform analysis of safety goals and functional safety requirements;
- Create technical safety concept;
- Contribute to the creation of architectural concepts in all disciplines (system, hardware, software);
- Support confirmation and verification reviews;
- Support release evaluation regarding ISO 26262 as well as the development of the safety case;
- Contribute to regular status reporting to management and customer;
- At least 4 years of relevant product and or technology experience regarding the responsibilities / activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects;
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 26262 with proven experience in the implementation of the standard in automotive programs;
- Excellent knowledge in analyses and derivation of functional and technical safety requirements on customer and supplier level (especially creation of technical safety concepts);
- Solid background in systems engineering or hardware engineering in the Automotive industry;
- Excellent knowledge in working with engineering processes (such as ASPICE) including requirements development and management, architectural concepts, design verification, and design validation;
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of safety analysis for system, hardware and software including FMEA, common cause analysis, dataflow analysis, dependent failure Analysis, FTA, FMEDA;
- Previous experience with ANSYS Medini is a plus;
- Basic Project Management experience;
- Cross functional thinking;
- Planned and structured approach;
- Comprehensive knowledge in requirements & configurations tools, e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS;
- English B2, German – nice to have;
What will you additionally get
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Functional Safety Engineer (RO)