ADAS: Feature Owner for Basic SW (RO)
As a Feature Owner you are the technical lead and coordinator of one or more system features. You provide the feature planning and detailed planning of your team's activities. You are responsible for the appropriate development of a feature throughout the entire life-cycle, from concept to production, in time with the project constraints.
- Coordinate the feature/function definition, development and release according to the master project plan, from System Requirement to System Test and release, including bug fixing phase till SOP (Start Of Production)
- Perform regular meetings with all interface partners (e.g., interfacing functions, interfacing ECUs) and clarify all requirements
- Coordinate feature-based requirements engineering: ensuring the correct allocation and the review of system requirements. Collaborate to refine the requirements and supervise the development of the technical specification
- Analyze, plan, estimate and track activities within your feature team
- Ensure the correct supplier management for the supplied work products from internal and external suppliers
- Coordinate the feature development within hardware and software teams and ensure the development process is applied according to the Company standards
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical and management roles
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Very good knowledge of the automotive environment and development processes in the automotive industry
- Experience in at least one project in development of ADAS systems
- Good knowledge in base software incl. Autosar
- Experience in at least one project developing embedded systems
- Experience working in customer and supplier facing roles
- Good organization, teamwork and project management skills
- Very good knowledge of requirements management
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness to work in Agile teams
- Good English language skills are mandatory; German is an added advantage
- MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Awareness of analysis and engineering tools such as version control/configuration management, UML tools, static code check tools
- ALM tools (PTC Integrity)
- Desirable: development tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI, ADTF environment, Carmaker, Enterprise Architect
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
ADAS: Feature Owner for Basic SW (RO)