Diagnostic SW Engineer (RO)
The SW Engineer for Diagnostics is responsible for the development of embedded software in C/C++ programming language. In this role, the engineer will work mainly in the working in the ECU and Microcontroller abstraction layers to develop, configure, and diagnose the complex drivers to develop and configure the AUTOSAR stack within the Base Software Module. These activities shall begin during the concept phase of a project and extend through the serial development phase to the end of production.
- Designs and develops low level driver software (including programming in C and assembly language for low level drivers, such as boot loaders, A/D drivers, CAN communications, diagnostics, etc., hardware/software integration, memory usage analysis, stack usage analysis, timing analysis and throughput analysis);
- Develops software requirements specifications and software functional specifications (including performing requirement analysis, software architecture design and optimization, data structure design, and low level software requirement development);
- Performs coding, unit testing, debugging and modifying complex embedded systems software to ensure project objectives and schedules are met;
- Coordinates and participates in software design reviews and code reviews;
- Documents and archives software program releases in accordance with company software development process;
- Works closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to solve cross functional design issues and deliver top quality products to the end user;
- Provides technical expertise on embedded software to multiple project teams, assists in the resolution of product based technical issues.
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let’s do it together!
- SW Engineer for Diagnostic;
- At least 3 years experience in Classic AUTOSAR specific software development;
- Vector Davinci Developer & Vector Davinci Configurator;
– Diagnostics stack
– Unified Diagnostic Service (UDS)
– Diagnostics Trouble Codes (DTC)
– Diagnostics over IP (DoIP)
- Secure Diagnostics / Security represents an advantage;
- Good communication skills within an international, multi-cultural environment;
- Solution oriented with good problem solving skills;
- Fluently spoken and written English;
- Openness towards people and ideas or perspectives.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue in the path of self development.
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Meet the recruiter
Be yourself and amaze the world with your skills and potential. At Spyrosoft we will help you create the best path for your development.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Diagnostic SW Engineer (RO)