ADAS: DevOps Engineer
- Design, implement, test and deploy a CI/CD framework with the goal to run it as a standard at every (new) customer project.
- Be at the fore-front and lead the debugging/troubleshooting of complex automation or environment stability issues related to CI/CD.
- Strong motivation to propose, design, implement & establish software integration workflows, processes and ASPICE base practices.
- Review existing automation, investigate new tools, identify opportunities to improve overall productivity for efficient build and release management.
- Make needed documentation and perform pipeline tests, and regression smoke tests of CI/CT Framework.
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- You have an engineering degree in computer science, electrical, electronics or something comparable.
- You shall have at least 3 years of Jenkins pipeline and automation experience in automotive (ADAS) or high technology area.
- Experience in:
- Jenkins Environment for both, linux and windows.
- CI-CD and source control/defect management systems like Git, Github, Artifactory, PTC-Integrity.
- Groovy / Jenkinsfile, scripting languages like Perl, Python, Shell, Batch etc is a must.
- Tools knowledge like Canoe, QAC, Blackduck, (Automotive tools) is preferred.
- Technologies like REST API, CURL, custom CLI, Docker, Conan.IO will be an advantage.
- Have a proactive and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Very good English language skills.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.