ADAS: Cyber Security Engineer
The Cyber Security Engineer leads the cyber security activities for serial production programs and provides assistance to the program team in delivering the work products of the safety case in compliance with ISO 21434.
- Lead cyber security activities in core or application programs in compliance with ISO 21434 and customer cyber security development process in collaboration with the program manager. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Lead threat analysis and risk assessment (TARA) in collaboration with other functional engineers, and lead the team for TARA updates
- Lead security concept development
- Lead security requirement development, security requirement review, and work closely with functional engineers to ensure the execution of these requirements
- Guide software engineers in vulnerability analysis (static code analysis, known vulnerability analysis) and support tracking cyber security implementation issues based on the vulnerability analysis
- Support verification engineer in security verification test and its vulnerability management
- Lead fuzz testing activities and its vulnerability management
- Support penetration testing activities and its vulnerability management
- Provide guidance and support in the incident response team
- Support incident response activities as assigned
- Support awareness cultivation of incident response in the engineering team
- Keep close awareness of cyber security incidents in relative industries and report incident when applicable through the incident response process
- Provides guidance and support to the program team in the development of their work products per the security case in compliance with ISO 21434
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Systems Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- Knowledge of ISO 21434 is required
- Experience with cyber security in embedded systems is required, experience in automotive or aerospace industry a plus
- Solid background in systems engineering, electrical hardware engineering, or software engineering in the Automotive or Aerospace industry
- Strong experience with CAN protocol is required
- Experience with other communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, or UART, is a plus
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.