C/C++ Software Engineer for Compilers
- Requirements analysis, requirements specification and test specification
- Designing, implementing, documenting, testing, and debugging new and existing compiler features, extensions, new instruction set support, and compiler optimizations
- Negotiating and influencing technical issues and solutions within the project team
- Designing and building ready-to-use example projects and reference designs
We have just started our new project, this time with a leading and standalone software provider for safety critical applications. Our partner offers high-performance, embedded software development tools for automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Its strategic partnerships with semiconductor manufacturers, OEMs, and suppliers makes them a leading player in the embedded software development industry for advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or a related field
- C++/C programming skills (Windows and Linux platforms)
- Experience or background in compiler development
- Exposure to large scale software build, integration, and test environments
- Basic knowledge of microcontrollers and microprocessor instruction sets
- Being used to develop software in an agile manner
Nice to have
- SPICE and ISO 26262 understanding
- Experience in embedded software development
- Affinity with integrated software development and GUIs/Java environments
- Knowledge of Tracking-, Version control- and Build-Systems
- Familiar with Linux and scripting languages
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.
C/C++ Software Engineer for Compilers
gross per month (employment)up to 150 PLN (Senior) up to 175 PLN (Lead) up to 200 PLN (Principal)
+VAT (B2B) per hour