- Advising our customers from the automotive industry in the course of ASPICE projects (new implementation as well as process improvement)
- Assumption of a wide range of tasks as consultant, assessor, process developer and coach
- Advising customers on the ASPICE Level to be achieved or the process requirements in terms of ASPICE
- Preparation of GAP analyses TARGET/ACTUAL
- Derivation of an adequate process landscape
- Creation of plans for the introduction and implementation of the corresponding processes
- Completed studies with a technical or economic focus or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of quality processes and standards in the automotive industry
- First experience in working on ASPICE projects
- Process-oriented approach to problem solving, good presentation skills
- Experience with quality processes and standards such as ISO 9000 and ISO 26262
- Very good knowledge of German [B2], spoken and written as well as good knowledge of English
- Home office – on request also working in our offices in Stuttgart and Braunschweig (office based or hybrid) or “work-from-anywhere”
- Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing company with flat hierarchies
- All the comforts of an office workplace, even in the home office
- Regular team meetings with TEAMS as well as f2f in Stuttgart
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
At Spyrosoft, we focus on your professional development. You have influence on how and what you work on.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM