Active job offers
Vehicle Bus Simulation Developer (RO)
- Rest Bus Simulation
- Acquire, develop and document tool requirements based on requests from internal/external customers;
- Manage and negotiate tool requirements, change requests and unwritten expectations;
- Develop and document system architecture and design in an unambiguous and understandable way;
- Specify and execute test cases according to the tool requirements;
- Plan and estimate tool development for internal and external implementation;
- Review design documents like requirement specifications, test specifications, Architectures, etc.
Tool Development & Support
- Manage tool projects by comparing of plan (schedule) vs. progress;
- Support continuous development and extend features in the tools;
- Troubleshoot and fix tool defects based on ALM tickets (Tasks created from Planning, ChangeRequestor Defect items);
- Execute tests and review test results ensuring that the tool performs according to requirements;
- Create tool documentation for users (e.g. User Manuals, Troubleshooting Guides, and InstallationGuides etc.).
The Vehicle Bus Simulation Developer takes care of RestBusSimulation development (on basis of vehicle bus protocols like CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.) and creation of its specification.
Typical activities include: estimation of work packages (for external suppliers or internal resources), creation of Functional Safety Requirements for RBS, creation of time-plan for RBS (ordering, programming and test), selection and tracking of RBS’ supplier, creation of testcases and testing RBS releases. reporting to customer as well as internal stakeholders (meetings, status reports, …).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- Relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects;
- Knowledge about ECU architectures (features, components, communication protocols);
- Familiarity with measurement and automation devices and methods like power supplies, video grabber, scope, and multi-meters;
- Familiarity with communication protocols:
– Automotive like CAN, LIN, Flex ray, Auto Ethernet, OBD, UDS, XCP, etc.
– Embedded interfaces like UART, SPI, I²C, etc.
– Measurement and automation device interfaces like RS232, USB, TCP, etc.
- CAPL scripting knowledge is mandatory;
- Strong Knowledge of any of the programming languages like C or C++, C#, Java;
- Script languages like Auto It, Python or VBA;
- ALM tools (prefers PTC Integrity);
- Working knowledge of Vector Canoe, Labview and ADTF based tools;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written);
- Knowledge (verbal &written) in German will be an asset.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
What will you additionally get
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Vehicle Bus Simulation Developer (RO)