ADAS: Vehicle Bus Simulation Developer
- Plan and develop communication components and network interfaces for Automotive ethernet
- Lead technically a development team
- Analyse and understand customer function requirements using requirements management tools and processes
- Responsible for the decomposition of customer requirements directly to SW (SRS) level acc. to agreed strategy from Requirements Manager
- Conduct cross functional requirements reviews
- Negotiate technical details with customer and suppliers
- Interact with supplier for defect fixing in SW components
- Ensures the planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting of all activities related to the respective function for various projects
- Report in the project to Software Project Manager
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) in serial development
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field
- Knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++ for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers
- Experience with configuration and development of Autosar components
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.