ADAS: Functional Safety Engineer
- Track and monitor project related functional safety work packages and milestones in all phases of the safety lifecycle
- Perform and moderate safety analyses, such as FMEA, FTA, FMEDA and DFA
- Perform analysis of safety goals and functional safety requirements
- Create technical safety concept
- Contribute to the creation of architectural concepts in all disciplines (system, hardware, software)
- Support confirmation and verification reviews
- Support release evaluation regarding ISO 26262 as well as the development of the safety case
- Contribute to regular status reporting to management and customer
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- 4-8 years relevant product and or technology experience regarding the responsibilities / activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 26262 with proven experience in the implementation of the standard in automotive programs
- Excellent knowledge in analyses and derivation of functional and technical safety requirements on customer and supplier level (especially creation of technical safety concepts)
- Solid background in systems engineering, hardware engineering or software engineering in the Automotive industry, especially in the development of ADAS products
- Excellent knowledge in working with engineering processes (such as ASPICE) including requirements development and management, architectural concepts, design verification, and design validation
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of safety analysis for system, hardware and software including FMEA, common cause analysis, dataflow analysis, dependent failure Analysis, FTA, FMEDA
- Knowledge of advanced in quality and supporting processes including change management, configuration management, and issue resolution
- Basic Project Management experience
- Cross functional thinking
- Planned and structured approach
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office package
- Advanced knowledge in software design tools (e.g. enterprise architect)
- Comprehensive knowledge in requirements & configurations tools, e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS
- English B2, German - nice t0 have
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.