ADAS Functions Architect (RO)
- Leads the functional/product requirements specifications, solution definition, technical feasibility analysis and architecture specification
- Provides technical guidance for functions design and integration of engineering activities
- Ensures conceptual integrity of functions design
- Provides engineering support for sales presentations, technical solutions discussions, and product demonstrations with prospective customers
- Develops strategy and technical offering for ADAS/AD functions
- Strongly supports development and realization of functional safety and SOTIF concepts and requirements
- Works on technical solutions within new business requests
- Develops and/or approves functions architecture requirements, models, and diagrams
- Creates static and dynamic architecture for function algorithms
- Supports deployment of algorithms out of context into target SW and HW while interfacing with system, hardware, and software teams
- Ensures algorithm integration and verification/testing
- Enables algorithm verification through simulation concepts
- Identifies, analyzes, and reviews program sustaining activities
- Oversees and supports life cycle engineering activities using defined processes and standards
- Works with requirements engineers at program initiation to help analyze the functional customer requirements
- Communicates function architectural design to engineering team
- Develops training plans for new employees
- Supports ramp up of teams in core and/or customer projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering: Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Master’s degree preferred
- 4-8 years of experience in ADAS and AD system development, hardware development or software development in automotive industry, and at least 2 years of experience in system engineering according to ISO26262 and ASPICE.
- Advanced knowledge of automotive technologies such as CAN, FlexRay, Automotive-Ethernet, AUTOSAR, etc
- Basic knowledge of embedded SW/HW development
- Model Based Systems Engineering
- SOTIF Preferred
- Preferred knowledge of ADAS/AD and Fusion Development Algorithm
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Comprehensive knowledge of PTC Integrity, Enterprise Architect, DOORS, Rhapsody, MATLAB-Simulink
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (speak & write)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SysML and UML
- Able to work effectively in a global environment
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Able to represent technical topics internally and externally
- Able to moderate and motivate global teams
- Self-motivation, tenacity, and communication skills
- Working knowledge of configuration management (preferably PTC/MKS), project monitoring and control techniques
- Team moderation
- International business communication
ADAS Functions Architect interfaces with multiple stakeholders to understand requirements, domain, viable technology, targeted vehicle level function behavior and development activities to achieve targeted vehicle level performance with algorithm design and architecture. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front-end communications with (internal/external) customers regarding requirements, expected target functional behavior and possible solutions. In addition, tasks include analysis and definition of algorithm design alternatives including daily technical guidance of engineering activities within the team. The functions architect is responsible for defining the structure and connection of algorithms and artefacts in the developed system and the interfaces between system, algorithm and embedded SW/HW. The functions architect is aware of safety, SOTIF, market as well as regulatory requirements. For design activities, the functions architect must be capable of creating and analyzing multiple design alternatives, assessing such alternatives based on given or self-defined criteria, and selecting the most suitable options to refine to a final design to achieve target functional system behavior and performance.
Bridgehead between Sys/SW Architecture including embedded SW/HW. Connection of those disciplines using algorithm artefacts and functional requirements.
Target: Definition of intended functional behavior on functional architecture level by using algorithm artefacts with consideration of target SW/HW. Ensure definition of interfaces between Sys/SW.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
I say yes to any challenge that comes up and I always get to the finish line, no matter how hard the ride is. Be part of our ride, join Spyrosoft!
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
ADAS Functions Architect (RO)