The G-Cloud 12 framework Digital Marketplace, managed by the Crown Commercial Services (CCS), enables public sector organisations to find and procure cloud computing services. Every annual refresh of the G Cloud agreement brings new and exciting suppliers to the public sector, and we’re delighted to once again be recognised for our skills and competencies in this area.
Providing innovative software solutions for the public sector
Through the framework, technology suppliers, like Spyrosoft, are able to access the public sector and help them to innovate with the latest software solutions.
We look forward to working with public sector organisations as they face new challenges. Now more than ever, they rely on strong technology suppliers to meet societal needs.
We are delighted to continue to offer our services through G-Cloud 12 to UK public sector organisations, unlocking efficiency gains through cost-effective innovative and tailored solutions whilst shaping technology together
– Andrew Radcliffe, Managing Director Spyrosoft UK
The services we offer under the agreement
- Cloud migration and application support – from migration planning through to release management and post-go-live optimisation.
- Software development and testing – the full suite of development and testing services
- Managed services – including application support, business analysis and infrastructure support.
- Technology consultancy services – including solutions architecture and project management.
- UX and Product Design services – including solution design, business analysis, user engagement and best practices in multiple disciplines.
Get in touch
If you are interested in collaborating with us on innovative solutions for your public sector organisation, contact us directly or learn more about our services by visiting our offering pages.
About the author