We’re focusing on developing new opportunities to complement and add value to the services that we already provide here, and in our other hubs, such as Poland, Croatia and Australia. This includes increasing our UK-based engineering capabilities, providing clients with experienced Business Analysts, and growing our UX and UI service offering.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We’re always on the look-out for talented specialists who can add something special to our team.
Initial meeting with Recruitment
A chat with your new Line Manager
Our offer is on your way
What will you additionally get
• Annual salary reviews
• Proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
• 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
• A day off on your birthday (or the nearest working day)
Health and wellbeing
• Cycle to work scheme
• Paid sick leave
• Flu Jab vouchers
• Fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
• Eye care vouchers from Specsavers
Continuous professional development
• Regular knowledge-sharing sessions with your team
• Access to a learning library
• Dedicated training budget
• Dedicated learning time
• Monthly office meetings, with lunch on us!
• 4 x seasonal events (Summer/ Christmas party etc.)
• Regular low key social events
• Opportunities to travel to our overseas offices and meet international colleagues
All of the above is optional, you can come along if you want to!
• Auto enrolled on our pension scheme with NEST once you have passed probation
• 10% Employer contribution
• Optional employee contributions
• Option to opt out
• Extended maternity, paternity and adoption leave
We have significant growth plans
We love exchanging our knowledge and having fun together
We’ve learnt a lot through the pandemic and are focusing on really enriching the work life of our employees with competitive salaries, benefits, a work from anywhere policy, high-profile clients and complete flexibility. We believe that people thrive when they are supported, trusted, and challenged.
Carbon reduction plan
Spyrosoft Ltd. is a UK organisation providing IT services to our clients, on a remote working basis. Our environmental commitments and targets are set out within our Environmental Policy and associated protocols for operating in a sustainable manner.
Here we are!
Aviation Park West
Dorset BH23 6NW