These are our current live roles at Spyrosoft UK. If you’re interested in any of the jobs below, please email us with your CV or get in touch to find out more at email@example.com.
In addition to the kudos of working for a well-recognised and expanding tech company, we also offer a range of benefits that will help you to achieve a great work/life balance.
We regularly review and improve our benefits, so if you would like more information, or can perhaps suggest something we could offer, please get in touch.
• Annual salary reviews
• Proactive pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities
• We promote a healthy work life balance. Although we adhere to standard UK office hours, we trust you to work your hours and to do your job well, so we fully support flexibility
• Some client specific work will have set working hours
Working from home
We let you lead on this one. We love to see our people and provide a comfortable office environment when you are on site. However, if WFH is more your thing, that works too. Our main offices are near Bournemouth and we’ve recently opened one in Edinburgh, too.
• 25 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
• A day off on your birthday (or the nearest working day)
Health and wellbeing
• Private medical insurance with Vitality (after probation period) - includes discounted David Lloyd membership
• Cycle to work scheme
• Paid sick leave
• Flu Jab vouchers
• Fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
• Eye care vouchers from Specsavers
Continuous professional development
• Regular knowledge-sharing sessions with your team
• Access to a learning library
• Dedicated training budget
• Dedicated learning time
• Auto enrolled on our pension scheme with NEST once you have passed probation
• 10% Employer contribution
• Optional employee contributions
• Option to opt out
• Extended maternity, paternity and adoption leave
• Monthly office meetings, with lunch on us!
• 4 x seasonal events (Summer/ Christmas party etc.)
• Regular low key social events
• Opportunities to travel to our overseas offices and meet international colleagues
All of the above is optional, you can come along if you want to!
Our UK team has significant growth plans in 2021 and beyond
We’re always on the look-out for talented specialists who can add something special to our team. We’ve learnt a lot through the pandemic and are focusing on really enriching the work life of our employees with competitive salaries, benefits, a work from anywhere policy, high profile clients and complete flexibility.
We believe that people thrive when they are supported, trusted, and challenged.