Linux/POSIX Embedded SW Engineer (RO)
- Develops and integrates planned work packages in agreement with Core Architect and SW Feature Owners
- Supports application team to integrate core features in application build
- Debugs issues along with application team if there are any integration issues including driver level or application level
- Develops software requirements specifications and software functional specifications, including: performing requirement analysis, software architecture design and optimization, data structure design, and low level software requirement development
- Performs coding, unit testing, debugging and modifying of complex embedded systems software to ensure project objectives and schedules are met
- Coordinates and participates in software design reviews and code reviews
- Documents and archives software program releases in accordance with company software development process
- Works closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to solve cross functional design issues and deliver top quality products to the end user
- Provides technical expertise on embedded software to multiple project teams, assists in the resolution of product based technical issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required - Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering major preferred
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Linux/POSIX experience
- Experience in BSP integration (preferably from GHS) - mandatory
- Experience in Device Drivers development and integration on multicore ARM microcontrollers
- Experience with HW bring up and optimization for Linux based embedded systems
- Being capable to cooperate with multiple stakeholders (e.g. chip supplier, GHS, other SW suppliers, Tier1 internal engineering domains) and drive the integration forward)
- Experience on SOC microcontrollers (e.g. TI TDA4 or equivalent family)
- Knowledge on following integration activities (at least one is mandatory): TI SDK, QNX OR GHS integrity or equivalent safety Linux; Safe RTOS
- Experience in working with SW Architecture and UML modeling
- Working knowledge of version control and bug tracking software preferably PTC preferred
- Moderation and problem-solving techniques
- Working knowledge in computer based software, strong organizational/communication skills, and ability to work with others in a team environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- ASPICE integration knowledge is a plus
- Image pipelining knowledge is a plus
- IPC communication experience on SOC is a plus
The Linux/POSIX Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for the development of embedded software in C/C++ programming language. In this role, the engineer will cooperate with Sw Project Manager for assigned activities, as well as interact with Core Architect and SW Feature Owners for the development and integration of planned work packages.. These activities shall begin during the concept phase of a project and extend through the serial development phase to the end of production.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from home or the office
Depending on the position, you can work remotely, from the office or in a hybrid model.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Linux/POSIX Embedded SW Engineer (RO)