Active job offers
Functional Safety Engineer (RO)
- ISO 26262
- English B2
- Track and monitor project related functional safety work packages and milestones in all phases of the safety lifecycle;
- Perform and moderate safety analyses, such as FMEA, FTA, FMEDA and DFA;
- Perform analysis of safety goals and functional safety requirements;
- Create technical safety concept;
- Contribute to the creation of architectural concepts in all disciplines (system, hardware, software);
- Support confirmation and verification reviews;
- Support release evaluation regarding ISO 26262 as well as the development of the safety case;
- Contribute to regular status reporting to management and customer;
- 4-8 years relevant product and or technology experience regarding the responsibilities / activities (listed above) for automotive electronics serial development projects;
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 26262 with proven experience in the implementation of the standard in automotive programs;
- Excellent knowledge in analyses and derivation of functional and technical safety requirements on customer and supplier level (especially creation of technical safety concepts);
- Solid background in systems engineering, hardware engineering or software engineering in the Automotive industry;
- Excellent knowledge in working with engineering processes (such as ASPICE) including requirements development and management, architectural concepts, design verification, and design validation;
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of safety analysis for system, hardware and software including FMEA, common cause analysis, dataflow analysis, dependent failure Analysis, FTA, FMEDA;
- Knowledge of advanced in quality and supporting processes including change management, configuration management, and issue resolution;
- Basic Project Management experience;
- Cross functional thinking;
- Planned and structured approach;
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office package;
- Advanced knowledge in software design tools (e.g. enterprise architect);
- Comprehensive knowledge in requirements & configurations tools, e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS;
- English B2, German – nice t0 have;
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
What will you additionally get
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Functional Safety Engineer (RO)