Base SW Team Lead (RO)
The Base Software Team Lead is responsible for leading a software team while still performing technical tasks within the project and company mandated targets
- Provides technical leadership in directing the efforts of the team in the development and production release of all relevant software deliverables in compliance with the product development process and customer expectations;
- Responsible for planning of resources and timing to ensure completion of project related work packages;
- Acts as working supervisor and will perform regular engineering tasks together with the leadership role;
- Ensures all necessary engineering documentation and data is generated and maintained to ensure traceability and compliance to company procedures;
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software;
- Ensures software development in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Product Engineering Process (GPEP).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred);
- 8+ years’ relevant experience regarding the Responsibility / Activities (listed above) in serial development;
- Experience in AUTOSAR - based projects;
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field;
- Knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++ for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers including application and low level drivers for multiple micro-controllers;
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Be yourself and amaze the world with your skills and potential. At Spyrosoft we will help you create the best path for your development.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Base SW Team Lead (RO)