Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Android Automotive Software Engineer
55 - 90 PLN net B2B
90 - 125 PLN net B2B
125 - 140 PLN net B2B
140 - 160 PLN net B2B
Senior Technical Lead
We are seeking a passionate C++ Android Automotive Engineers who will work closely with our customers and implement both Android Automotive OS platform features as well as next generation infotainment systems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Solid C++ programming skills
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience with Android Framework APIs (including non-SDK interfaces)
- Experience with Embedded Linux environments
- Knowledge about architecture and design patterns
- Familiar with version control, code review and integration tools
- Communicative in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have
- Good understanding of Android platform architecture (including familiarity with available HALs)
- Experience from other programming languages as well, like Qt/QML and Kotlin
- Experience from operating systems, like macOS & Windows
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Docker knowledge
- Programming experience in Python
- Experience with development using agile methodologies
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.