What does our pentesting course include?
"I'd like to invite anyone likes brain puzzles, issues that seem to be unsolvable, and anyone who’s passionate about cybersecurity for a pentesting course where I’ll share all I know about the common mistakes in web app security and where we’ll start developing your pentesting toolkit."
You’re eligible for this training if:
- you’ve worked on web applications as a QA Specialist for a minimum of 1.5 years,
- you’ve worked on web applications as a Software Developer for a minimum of 1.5 years,
- you have a hand-on experience with HTTP protocol.
Nice to have skills:
- knowledge of the Burp Suite
- practical knowledge of the OWASP TOP 10
- participation in training and certification of testing web applications
Do you meet the criteria?
What’s ahead of you?
Next edition of the course:
Do you want to participate? Fill in the application form now!
2500 PLN / 540 EUR
If you decide to work with us, we'll fully refund your course fee.
Number of places available:
I’ve been involved in IT since 2011. I’m an experienced programmer, architect, team leader, head of IT security, pentester. I was designing Enterprise class web and mobile applications, as well as securing IT systems for clients from the financial services industry from UK, Germany or Norway. Presently I’m performing penentration tests of IT solutions developed by international project teams from Big Four company. I’m extremely inquisitive and uncompromising in service quality delivery. Hobbistically, I smash hacktheboxes and CTFs. I support business from the IT security perspective, rationally implementing security controls and adequate educational programs for employees. I hold the OSCP, CISSP, CEH and ISO 27001 auditor certificates.
Registration is now closed. Stay tuned for the next edition.