ADAS: SW Architect
SW Architect is an experienced person, who is able to take over all duties and responsibilities of a SW Architect. Additionally, s/he is able to lead a project team of SW Architects at technical decisions level. S/he is also responsible for onboarding and training new SW Architects.
General SW development:
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
- Develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP)
- Verify software requirements at component and bench level
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Research, recommend and implement new and/or existing products, processes, materials and equipment
- Engage in comparative and competitive analysis to ensure utilization of most appropriate and beneficial techniques
- Ensure competitive technical proposal, engineering estimate and technical review material are provided per pursuit targets and agreed upon timing in support of the sales target
- Benchmark competitor’s solutions and determine best ways to improve or surpass the competition
- Support customer meetings
- Perform procedures necessary for protection of intellectual property rights
- Perform other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of departmental goals.
Create SW Architecture Specification including:
- SW Context (external interfaces)
- SW Static Decomposition (including internal interfaces)
- SW Dynamic Behavior
- Resources (memory and timing)
- Analyse design alternatives
Project support as Domain/Functional Lead:
- Tailor customer process to project needs
- Estimate effort for domain work packages
- Plan and coordinate team and team member activities
- Track team progress
- Track quality KPIs
- Present team status to domain stakeholders
- Manage interface to other domain stakeholders
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- 10+ years’ relevant experience regarding SW Development for automotive electronics serial development projects (mandatory)
- Good communication skills
- Expertise in UML and Enterprise Architect to render detailed design (UML, Arc42 etc.)
- Working knowledge in development of portable, reusable and modular software in automotive environment
- Working knowledge in structured engineering approach
- Organizational, project management and leadership skills to prioritize, coordinate projects, manage conflicting needs and deal with many work items and/or issues at once
- Experience in using a disciplined software development process based on ASPICE or CMMi process model
- Working knowledge of configuration management (preferably PTC/MKS), project monitoring and control techniques
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
- Use of AUTOSAR based tools from Vector/ Electrobit or equivalent
- Advanced English language level (verbal &written)
- Able to work effectively in a global environment
- Able to represent technical design topics internally and externally
- Self-motivation, tenacity and determination are very useful in this position
- Must be able to work independently with no supervision
- Must be able to teach and mentor other engineers
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.