Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD Tooling and Pipelines incl GitHub, Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Good knowledge of Databases
- Excellent knowledge of working with AWS Cloud and/or MS Azure
- Good knowledge of N-tier architecture and RestAPI’s
- Experience in working with Terraform and the ability to write scripts in Bash
- Good knowledge of planning tools including JIRA/Confluence (Atlassian toolset)
- Good knowledge of deploying and managing containers including Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift
Spyrosoft endorses a company culture that promotes a positive work-life balance. We offer flexible and remote working opportunities to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The below are some of the benefits offered to employees (some after a successful probation period):
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality - includes discounted David Lloyd membership
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development, including Dedicated learning time.
- 25 days annual leave per annum + bank holidays
- Your Birthday off
- Fresh fruit, tea, and coffee in the office
- Regular social events.