Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
UX Product Designer (UK)
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Due to continued growth (we’ve been rated the fastest growing tech company in Europe by the Financial Times!), Spyrosoft UK are currently recruiting for an UX Product Designer, to join our recently established Spyrosoft Group design studio.
As a team, we use design methods to turn business challenges into meaningful products and services. We believe in experimentation, working collaboratively to understand the bigger picture, and finding purpose in what we do.
Working with Spyrosoft will give you the opportunity to work on some substantial projects across geospatial, fintech, medtech and automotive industries. With over 700 permanent team members across Europe – you’ll be part of something big!
We’re excited to see CVs and portfolios that show creative flair, user empathy, and problem solving.
- Designing digital products and services, from early stages to delivery
- Preparing, facilitating and summarising design workshops and user interviews
- Balancing user and business needs
- Supporting design choices with user testing
- Proven experience in UX, Product or Digital design
- A solid portfolio of commercial projects for web and mobile platforms
- A good understanding of the business value of design
- Experience conducting design workshops and user interviews
- The ability to quickly create wireframes and test ideas at the early stages of the design process
- Hands-on experience with UI design and prototyping tools (Sketch, XD, InVision, Zeplin, Figma, etc.)
Spyrosoft endorses a company culture that promotes a positive work-life balance. We offer to all our staff, as well as proving a comfortable and collaborative office environment for those who enjoy being onsite.
The benefits below are offered to employees (some after a successful probation period):
- Private Medical Insurance
- 10% Employers contribution pension
- Onsite parking
- Cycle2work Scheme
- Commitment from employers to continued learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days annual leave per annum
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.