Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Together with our partner we work on a redesign of an application for managing heating systems via Internet. Our project is a part of R&D center’s activities, where specialists create also an innovative IoT platform and world-class B2B and B2C applications. To support our work, we are looking for UI Designers, who will be responsible for delivering UI designs for mobile and web applications in cooperation with Design Team.
- Creating and presenting design based on the overall design road map
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboard, user flows, etc.
- Following UX and UI trends
- Collaborating closely with developers and UX designers
- 2+ years of professional experience in designing mobile and web applications, as well as in brand development
- Knowledge of Motion Design
- Expert knowledge of current design trends and best practices for mobile and web applications’ design
- Strong conceptual and visual skills and high communication and presentation abilities
- Skills in Sketch or similar prototyping tool
- Skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- An excellent understanding of design patterns and approaches across different platforms: responsive web, native iOS and Android
- Interest in good practices of UI usability and UX
- Portfolio showcasing the above mentioned skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of German language
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.