Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Technical Project Manager (relocation to Boston, USA)
For our Client, a major American manufacturer of hydraulic solutions and water management systems, we create an IoT platform for Connected Devices. We are looking for an experienced and technology-oriented Project Manager, who will lead the team at first remotely from Poland, however after the pandemic situation stabilizes, will be ready to relocate to Boston, Massachusetts to continue the project work on site. Apart from professional challenges, we grant you full support in the relocation process, including obtaining a visa and other required documents. We are waiting for you!
- Ensure that identified business outcomes are met through the successful leadership and execution of project engagements
- Ability to implement high-quality technical solutions based on industry best practices and technical requirements
- Perform superior consultation, implementation, documentation, and knowledge transfer for all billable engagements
- Perform work and assigned tasks in accordance with established budget and timelines
- Demonstrate superior aptitude with technologies related to the specific practice area
- Document best practices in developing and deploying solutions; develop repeatable standards based on best practices
- Manage competing requests across simultaneous engagements
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Support senior technical staff as required
- Maintain and develop knowledge on emerging technologies and products across practice areas by attaining certifications, participating in industry events, and collaborating across all practices areas
- Provide daily status reports to project and account teams
- Provide day-to-day technical direction and mentoring to team members
- Work with Managers to further develop delivery methodology and product offering for the area of expertise
- Strong technical background (especially in .NET and Azure technologies)
- Experience in Project Manager role
- Excellent knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Great communication skills and ability to work with distributed teams across different time zones
- Self-reliant, proactive, responsible
- English C1
- IoT domain knowledge, experience in leading industrial domain projects
- Willingness to relocate to the USA in the future
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Simply, fill out the form below and we will take it from here.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.