Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
About the project
We are looking for experienced software engineers who will be working on the creation and development of automotive systems for our clients. The whole team will be responsible for design, development and testing of new products.
- Overall coordination of the subjects concerning software architecture design according
- The consistency of the different SW architecture design model from the entire software point of view
- Close cooperation with team members regarding clarification of the requirements and architecture
- Close cooperation with the customer
- Knowledge of domain-specific norms (e.g. Autosar, safety norms)
- Knowledge about the programming of embedded systems
- Systems know-how and knowledge of the automotive domain
- Knowledge of functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Knowledge of the performance of reviews and review techniques
- Good moderation and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the tools allocated to the role in the software standard process
- Detailed knowledge of the UML tool in use and of DOORS
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.