Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
About the project
Spyro Soft Solutions is about to start a project in which a high automation system for Autonomous cars is about to be developed in cooperation with our customer, who is one of the largest Tier 1 suppliers in automotive business.
Autonomous cars are driving recent developments in automotive industry without a doubt. Nevertheless, the majority of the systems available on the market are at levels of partial or conditional automation (levels 2 and 3). The system which could claim to reach level 4 of Autonomous is very rare. High automation (Level 4) requires the car to operate without human input or oversight, under select conditions defined by factors such as road type or geographic area.
Our team will be involved in several aspects of the project starting from requirements engineering, through architecture design and functional safety analysis up to the development of software components of the overall system including artificial intelligence algorithms, which will be required. The ready product is foreseen to be used by the world’s main OEMs.
- Overall coordination of the subjects concerning software architecture design
- The consistency of the different SW architecture design model from the entire software point of view
- Close cooperation with team members regarding clarification of the requirements and architecture
- Close cooperation with the customer
- Requirement analysis of customer requirements
- Developing software components in the automotive environment
- Guard the quality of work products to deliver according to widely used ASPICE standard
- Detailed knowledge about architecture and design patterns (layering, pipes, error handling, structure patterns, …) and object orientation
- Detailed knowledge of technologies (bus-systems, process-architectures, …)
- Knowledge of domain-specific standards (e.g. functional safety, ASPICE, security)
- Expert knowledge of automotive system components, interfaces, and communication protocols
- Knowledge about programming of embedded systems
- Systems know-how and knowledge of the automotive domain
- Knowledge of functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Knowledge of the performance of reviews and review techniques
- Good moderation and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Know requirement tools (e.g. DOORS)
- Know Vector tools (e.g. CANoe, CANape)
- Good English (reading/writing/speaking)
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.