System Verification Test Engineer
The System Verification Test Engineer is responsible for the system functional bench level test specification design, test execution, and test report for all assigned projects based on the system architecture, system requirements, and software requirements within a project.
- Develop test plan and test cases for bench tests;
- Define and document test concept in alignment with feature owner;
- Review and analyze product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements;
- Create test sessions based on the test managers input;
- Execute bench level testing and record results using various test systems as the product requires;
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools;
- Enter defects into the defect tracking tool and support cross functional team with defect analysis and debug activities;
- Develop and release all relevant verification engineering deliverables in compliance with Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP) and customer expectations;
- Develop test specifications as required per the Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP);
- Automate Testcases;
- Track the progress and communicate to the verification project lead;
- Perform bench level tests, create reports, create defects and review them with the verification project lead;
- Perform other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. Ensures that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations;
- Maintain regular attendance;
- Follow safe work procedures;
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Use workplace tools and equipment as instructed;
- Report workplace hazards, injuries and illness as soon as possible following event;
- Comply with the requirements of Quality Operating System (QOS).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or comparable relevant experience in a related technical field;
- 5+ years’ relevant experience regarding the responsibility / main activities in serial development or comparable experience in automotive or electronic industry;
- ADAS product/test experience;
- Working knowledge of DMM, Oscilloscope, Video Scope etc.;
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level preferred;
- Experience with automotive requirements and design preferred;
- Working knowledge of product development and product testing engineering practices in automotive field as well as ISO/IEC standards and HIL procedures and equipment;
- Knowledge of structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques;
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Structured manner of working and knowledge of problem-solving techniques;
- Working knowledge of configuration management, and project monitoring and control techniques (preferably PTC/MKS);
- Matlab/Simulink, dSpace, Labview, model based development tools;
- Working knowledge of CAN and LIN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI and other automotive networks and related tools;
- Working knowledge in test automation tools such as Automation Desk, MITE, Telemotive Test Automation, CAPL;
- Advanced Knowledge of programming languages, (e.g. C/C++, Python);
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (verbal and written);
- Able to work in global, dynamic, fast paced team environment;
- Able to represent technical topics internally and externally;
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills;
- Independent working with no supervision.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.