System Requirements Engineer (RO)
- Owner of the system requirements;
- Decompose customer, safety and security requirements into system requirements;
- Organizes and leads the review process of the system requirements;
- Adapts legal /regulatory/compliance/supplier requirements to the project;
- Implements the requirements plan (metrics concepts, tracebility concept, document structure, requirements structure etc.);
- Has full ownership of the system requirements and is the first contact;
- Support for system architecture:
• Support the system architect to understand the system requirements;
• Support the system architect to trace the requirements into architecture;
• Supports the system architect to implement the System requirements into architecture;
- Support for system tests:
• Supports system test to write system test cases;
• Support system test to write tests KPI’s;
• Support the system test to define validation criteria;
- Support for the System Leads:
• Support the System Lead to clarify the customer requirements;
• Support the System Lead to plan the implementation of the System Requirements;
- Support the Quote Team in the quote Process:
• Analyze the initial set of requirements from the customer;
• Organize the review for the initial customer requirements;
• Support the Quote Lead to provide the consolidated engineering report;
• Support the initial ramp up of the project after award;
• Prepares the compliance matrix and the exceptions and assumptions record;
The System Requirements Engineer is responsible for analyzing, writing and review the system requirements.
- Engineering studies in electronics, mechanics or aerospace;
- At least 2 years requirements engineering experience;
- At least 2 years system engineering experience;
- Good Knowledge: PTC/Doors; Microsoft Excel; ISO 15288 (System Engineering Processes);
- Language Skills: German (good), English (good);
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
System Requirements Engineer (RO)