System Lead (RO)
The System Lead role is the highest technical leadership role within the Systems Engineering organization. The System Lead is responsible for all system activities in an application or core program. The System Lead plans and tracks work packages out of System Requirements, System Architecture & Engineering, Functional Safety and Cyber Security. Additionally the System Lead drives and supports technical solutions, system performance KPIs as well as feasibility studies.
- Evaluate customer specifications and requirements on feasibility, cost and effort;
- Decide on technical design solutions within the system team in alignment with other lead disciplines on different domains like SW, HW, test and validation focusing on the development of ADAS products;
- Own the system development process and decide on product features and system design development process to be followed during the development, including requirements specification and architecture development;
- Lead and coordinate the system, Functional Safety and Cyber Security development activities within a project;
- Leads effort and feasibility analysis of external and internal change requests for system engineering;
- Ensures that change requests and defects are managed and implemented on time and in accordance with client’s procedures;
- Supports the timely implementation of the changes and the resolution of the defects;
- Leads and reviews the system level DFMEA activities;
- Ensures that the deployed system work as intended does meet the customer requirements;
- Ensures that the system design is agreed and communicated to all stakeholders using the approved tools and methods;
- Responsible for preparing the necessary documentation (e.g. KPI status reports) for, internal/external/customer management meetings, reviews and/or audits;
- Escalates any program or system issue to the Program Manager or Application Manager;
- Supports Verification & Validation testing at the bench, system, and vehicle levels as well as DV & PV;
- Acts as engineering interface to manufacturing;
- Supports quoting activities;
- Supports, understands, and implements the System Engineering strategy in accordance to policies, procedures and operational guidelines related to client’s processes and established quality management systems (IATF 16949, ASPICE, ISO26262 FuSa, ISO 21434 Cyber Security);
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or equivalent technical field;
- Minimum 5-year experience in automotive camera or vision system development;
- Willing to learn and work with new technologies;
- Experience with systems engineering, system architecture development as well as with Functional Safety and Cyber Security development processes;
- Advanced knowledge of automotive ADAS products, specially radars;
- Advanced knowledge of automotive technologies such as CAN, FlexRay, Automotive-Ethernet, AUTOSAR, etc.
- Automotive SPICE or CMMI;
- Functional Safety (ISO 26262);
- Cyber Security;
- Experience with internal (inside ECU) communication protocols as well as external communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet,,,etc.);
- Experience working on lidar sensing technologies such as designing system mirrors, optical path, SW/HW allocation, functional performance KPIs and specifications (e.g Point cloud, detection, classification);
- Familiar with SW and HW allocation approaches;
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel);
- Comprehensive knowledge of PTC Integrity, Enterprise Architect, DOORS, Rhapsody, MATLAB-Simulink and signal processing toolbox (or similar);
- Basic knowledge of SAP;
- Comprehensive knowledge of English (speak & write);
- German skills wished;
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue in the path of self development.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Meet the recruiter
It’s up to you to decide what your next step is. At Spyrosoft, you’ll have the chance to thrive and be yourself.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
System Lead (RO)