Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
We are currently looking for an IT Administrator who will join our team in Wrocław.
- Define and analyse Firewall Ruleset to support location separation
- Analyse and Implement user-based firewalling by using Checkpoint Identity Awareness
- Work with firewall management tools for documentation and optimisation of rule base
- Coordinate Firewall Change policies and routing to support migrations
- Trouble shoot Firewall Connectivity
- Perform reporting of firewall performance data and log analysation
- Support troubleshooting of Identity Awareness Infrastructure
- Operate firewall policy management infrastructur
- Experience in network management
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP / IP),
- Knowledge of network firewalls (hardware and software)
- Knowledge of systems for centralised network management (SCCM, FortiManager or Cisco DiscoveryManager)
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Recruitment process (currently run remotely)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.