SW Test Architect
- Consulting the SW Test department to:
- Develop a SW Test platform to enable re-use
- Define long term SW Test strategy
- Define innovation road map for testing
- Define requirements for existing and new test tools
- Lead Magna internal SW Test process improvement activities related to GPEP/ASPICE
- Review and analyse product requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to product development teams on missing/deficient requirements
- Pilot the outputs of the generic activities in the application projects
- Support quoting activities for new projects
- Performs other duties as necessary to support business objective
- SW Test expert in SW engineering process, tools and setup development
- Solid Experience in SW Qualification test (SWE.6) & SW Integration test (SWE.5)
- ADAS product/test experience desired, automotive electronics must
- Knowledge of Embedded C, C++
- Hands on experience of vTestStudio, CANoe, VT System, CAN stress tools etc
- Strong knowledge of CAPL, Python, VB, XML/ARXML preferred
- Hands on experience in understanding of detailed design, Architecture and SRS and reviews
- Strong knowledge of generating Software test cases from detailed design, Architecture and SRS
- Automotive domain with knowledge of AUTOSAR, ASPICE, Functional safety, MISRA
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR software structure such as BSW, APPLICATION, RTE
- Strong knowledge of CAN, UDS diagnostics, bootloader, cyber security and Ethernet protocols
- Knowledge of Compilers (GCC, Tasking), debuggers (I System, Lauterbach), Build process
- Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems Concepts
- Software development lifecycle knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package (i.e. MS Excel)
- Basic knowledge of SAP, PLM/ALM tools (i.e. PTC Tool Suite)
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Planned and structured approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team skills
- Cross functional thinking and creativity
- Work effectively in a global environment
- Self-motivation, commitment and reliability
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Fluent in English (speak and write)
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.