SW Quality Engineer (RO)
SW Quality Engineer is responsible for monitoring software quality through all stages of software development thereby ensuring Software Design quality and Software adherence to the standards set by GPEP.
- Create Work Products required for SW-Quality Assurance such a QA Plan, QA Schedule, Quality Status Reports, Risk Management Plan
- Plan and moderate Reviews with Engineering Development Team for SW Work Products
- Perform Software Risk Management through various phases of product development
- Ensure to maintain review database for audits
- Review and ensure end to end Traceability across various phases of development life cycle
- Organizing and contributing to delivery of software work deliverables including Functional safety at Key Quality Gate Reviews
- Knowledge and support RCAs using Quality Tools 8D, FTA, 5-Why, Fish-Bone Analysis
- Review deliverables to ensure ASPICE as per V-Model Process, Management and Support Processes
- Continuously improve SW-QA process by enhancing requirements and process metrics based on KPIs
- Co-ordinating of ASPICE Gap Analysis, Reviews and Internal Assessments, Customer Assessments with the respective Stakeholders
- Bachelor / Master (preferred) in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ability to perform 8-D, 5-Why, Fishbone analysis, FTA
- Knowledge of FMEA experience is a plus
- Knowledge of quality specification such as ISO-26262, SW Design ISO-25010, Test Management techniques within the automotive industry is a plus
- Experience or knowledge of usage of SW tools such as ALM Tool, CM Tool QAC, MISRA, Polyspace
- PTC Integrity, GiT preferred
- Relevant experience in development and implementation of SW-QA policies, process and tools
- Strong software application development, consulting, project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Team player who is proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and presentation skills
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Continuous professional development
• Regular knowledge-sharing sessions with your team
• Access to a learning library
• Dedicated training budget
• Dedicated learning time
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
SW Quality Engineer (RO)