Work within Quality Management Department is directed at supporting SW engineering projects in meeting demands of international standards and regulations by the provision of process independent evaluations, quality-related trainings, process mentoring and coaching.
- Provides support in process deployment, operations and monitoring both at organizational (Quality Management System) and project level;
- Provides independent assurance that process and work products comply with predefined provisions and plans;
- Acts as a gate keeper for quality of deliveries to customer;
- Checks process compliance against the process, tracks and closes Action items related to quality;
- Provides feedback on process improvements to Head of Quality;
- Participates on reviews of processes;
- Provides consultancy and coaching on processes, procedures to Project Engineering Teams (both internal and on customer side);
- Creates and maintains Quality Plans;
- Conducts internal audits and process assessments;
- Drives process improvement initiative.
- Previous experience in quality engineering roles, especially in the automotive industry;
- Experience and familiarity with management systems (e.g. ISO9001, IATF, ISO27001);
- Experience and familiarity with software development life cycle;
- Previous experience in working with A-SPICE process framework;
- A-SPICE Provisional Assessor certificate would be an advantage;
- Can-do attitude;
- Open for learning;
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Fluently spoken and written English.