SW Project Manager (RO)
Software Project Manager is responsible to coordinate a team of software developers in order to deliver a successful implementation of customer requirements. He or she will do so by ensuring high product quality and project coordination provided through constant contact with the customer.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and reporting of all software related development activities in a project;
- Provides technical leadership in directing the efforts of the team in the development and production release of all relevant deliverables in compliance with the product development process and customer expectations;
- Acts as primary management interface and escalation for all product system related issues;
- Leads negotiations with customer for SW changes, Bug Fixes and SW-delivery;
- Ensures proper engineering quote response is provided for new projects and engineering changes. As necessary, supports customer technical reviews;
- Coordination of integration of core and/or 3rd party software (such as AUTOSAR components) into an application specific software;
- Ensures verification of software requirements at component and bench level;
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software;
- Works with managers and other team leads to improve development processes.
- Knowledge of product development engineering practices in automotive field;
- Experience in development of embedded software in C/C++ for micro-controllers including application and low level drivers for multiple micro-controllers such as PPC microcontrollers, ARM Core, or DSP;
- Experience in configuration of Autosar stack;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and leading skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering;
- 3+ years of professional experience in SW development;
- 5+ years of professional experience in project management ;
- Good understanding of ASPICE 3.0 (SYS.x, SWE.x);
- English proficiency (written and spoken).
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Check the benefits of working at Spyrosoft
Yearly training budget
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge and continue in the path of self development.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
• We promote a healthy work life balance. Although we adhere to standard UK office hours, we trust you to work your hours and to do your job well, so we fully support flexibility
• Some client specific work will have set working hours
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Work from the comfort of your home or any of our amazing offices.
You can choose between a subsidized gym, paid supplementary health insurance or health exams budget.
Meet the recruiter
Be yourself and amaze the world with your skills and potential. At Spyrosoft we will help you create the best path for your development.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We check your CV
We check your qualifications
We make an appointment
You get the answer
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
SW Project Manager (RO)