ADAS: SW Engineer for Base SW
The Base Software Engineer is responsible for the development of embedded software in C/C++ programming language. In this role, the engineer will work mainly in the ECU and Micro-controller abstraction layers to develop, configure, and diagnose the complex drivers to, in turn, develop and configure the AUTOSAR stack within the Base Software Module. These activities shall begin during the concept phase of a project and extend through the serial development phase to the end of production.
- Design and develop low level driver software including: programming in C and assembly language for low level drivers, such as boot loaders, A/D drivers, CAN communications, diagnostics, etc. hardware/software integration, memory usage analysis, stack usage analysis, timing analysis and throughput analysis
- Develop software requirements specifications and software functional specifications, including: performing requirement analysis, software architecture design and optimization, data structure design, and low level software requirement development
- Perform coding, unit testing, debugging and modifying of complex embedded systems software to ensure project objectives and schedules are met
- Coordinate and participate in software design reviews and code reviews
- Document and archive software program releases in accordance with company software development process
- Work closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to solve cross functional design issues and deliver top quality products to the end user
- Provide technical expertise on embedded software to multiple project teams, assists in the resolution of product based technical issues
Join us and become a crucial part in taking ADAS to the next level! Together with our strategic partner, a global leading Tier 1 automotive supplier, we are approaching amazing solutions that will bring unique value to top car manufacturers. Let's do it together!
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required (Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering major preferred)
- Experience in embedded software development and/or software engineering required
- Strong C, programming skills and assembly languages with expertise in well-structured and documented analysis, design and coding
- Experience with AUTOSAR configuration using vector tools (DaVinci Configurator Pro, DaVinci Developer) required
- Experience with debugging Davinci Configurator Pro or Developer issues with Trace32 required
- Experience working in the ECU and Micro-controller abstraction layers to develop, configure, and diagnose complex drivers
- Experience with automotive CAN communications (UDS, XCP) and diagnostics
- Working knowledge of version control and bug tracking software preferably PTC preferred
- Experience with Freescale 16 and/or 32 bit MCUs and Code Warrior or Infineon Series 3/7 compiler preferred, but not required
- Experience with CMMI and/or SPICE preferred, not required
- Moderation and problem-solving techniques
- Working knowledge in computer based software, strong organizational/communication skills, and ability to work with others in a team environment
- English B2
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
WHAT YOU GET
We support you at every stage
Work from anywhere
Work from home, any of our offices or wherever you feel most comfortable.
We provide the equipment that best suits your needs and the requirements of your role.
Use your personal training budget to gain new skills and knowledge.
Not only do you get to work with your friends, but we also compensate you for the recommendation.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Keep your body in shape with access to multiple gyms, swimming pools and sports classes.
Meet the recruiter
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.