Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Spatial Data Engineer
80-120 PLN/h net B2B
Spyrosoft is currently looking for a Spatial Data Engineer to support us with tasks connected to uploading and updating topo mapping.
For our British client, we are creating a mobile & web application with online and offline mapping. You can use it for walking, cycling, riding or planning routes.
Spatial Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- processing and updating data,
- creating ETL pipelines,
- processing large volumes of data,
- integrating spatial data from different sources.
- all tasks connected to uploading and updating topo mapping.
- knowledge of the chosen ETL tool (preferably FME Desktop and FME Server),
- knowledge of Azure (Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory),
- knowledge of Python (GeoPandas, arcpy),
- knowledge of GIS software (QGIS / ArcGIS Desktop),
- knowledge of SQL,
- experience in working with Jira / Git,
- experience in working with raster and vector data.
- strong passion for empirical research and for answering complex questions about data,
- great communication skills and orientation towards business,
- proficiency in spoken and written English.
Recommend a friend and claim 5000 PLN/8000 HRK/GBP 500
Refer a friend who has experience working as a part of a development team, and once they’re hired, we will pay you a bonus of 5000 PLN in Poland, 8000 HRK in Croatia or GBP 500 in the UK.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work from any location they only want.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.