Active job offers
Software Test Engineer (RO)
- Lauterbach debugger
Software Test Engineer’s main tasks are to specify, document, link and execute software test cases based on software requirements, architectural design and detailed software design. Software Test Engineer shall provide the test results and generate test reports.
- Develop Test Cases for Software Component Test, Software Integration Test and for Software Qualification Test;
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software;
- Provide inputs for Software Test Plan and Software Test Strategy for the project;
- Review and analyze software requirements to design and develop testing artifacts and provide input to software development teams on missing/deficient requirements;
- Provide specification, design and implementation of software test automation concepts;
- Introduce and support processes and tools to the Software Test Team and other stakeholders like suppliers;
- Perform data analysis on test results using various tools;
- Elaborate functional reviews about all Software Test related artefacts and documents;
- Support subcontracting by specification of technical and project related requirements;
- Perform complex work assignments requiring independent problem solving and decision-making, requiring strong software technical competency;
- Work assignments primarily involve regular/senior level work and may mentor other software engineer;
- Perform work assignments as a competent software test engineer;
- Ensure that facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations and system requirements specification;
- Develop test environments in C and C++ and scripting languages like Python.
- Basic knowledge about AUTOSAR and automotive testing;
- Experience in using tools from Vector such as VN5620 (CAN box);
- Experience in using Lauterbach debugger;
- Experience in test automation (Jenkins);
- Experience with vTestStudio or similar tools.
What will you additionally get
Private health insurance
Keep your health in check with easy access to medical professionals.
Flexible working hours
You’re not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
Take part in our knowledge-sharing meetups organised by and for tech enthusiasts.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
I believe that everybody has the potential to achieve success. At Spyrosoft we support you in your professional growth at every stage!
Senior Recruitment Specialist
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM
Software Test Engineer (RO)