Active job offers
Spyrosoft Group is continuously growing thus we are thrilled to announce that we are currently looking for Software Architect for our new initiative.
As a Software Architect you will be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge solutions to revolutionize the digital healthcare landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of top-tier experts, leveraging your expertise to design and implement robust software architecture across a range of healthcare applications. Your work will directly contribute to enhancing patient care and optimizing healthcare delivery, making a tangible difference in the lives of individuals and communities.
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills for both technical and business audiences.
• Fluent English is a pre-requisite. Ideally strong German. Knowledge of additional languages will be appreciated.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience with preferably at least 2 years in a healthcare context and particular focus on designing and implementing custom developed applications on web or mobile platforms (Android/iOS)
- Deep understanding of software architectures on all layers – network, infrastructure, security, persistence, application and frontend in order to be able to effectively communicate with other stakeholders like project managers, scrum masters, product owners, business analysts, developers and infrastructure or security architects.
- Experience with database design and data modeling.
- Proven experience in writing technical concepts and modellings.
- Deep understanding of mobile application development, the frameworks and the technical characteristics of the mobile operating systems Android and iOS.
• Nice to have deep understanding of programming patterns (like MVC, MVVM, …), tools and frameworks for web development like Angular, ASP.net, Ruby on Rails, etc.
• Good understanding of german healthcare system landscapes and reference architectures in the area of hospitals, providers and/or payer/health insurances such as Telematik Infrastructure, KIS, PVS, LIMS etc. and experience in working with healthcare specific data and interoperability formats such as HL7 / FHIR, OMOP, xDT or openEHR.
- Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or another related with strong IT focus.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Good overview on industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understand how they apply to our healthcare clients and can drive their adoption into our projects.
• Good knowledge of (agile) project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as the related frameworks, e.g. Scrum or SAFe.
• Be able to read and develop code in known programming languages, e.g. Java, C++, C#, Python, PHP etc. • Have hands-on experience with CI/CD tech stack like Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform.
Spyrosoft is an authentic, cutting-edge software engineering company, established in 2016. In 2021 and 2022, we were among the fastest growing technology companies in Europe, according to the Financial Times. We were founded by a group of tech experts with established backgrounds in software engineering, who created an ‘engineer-to-engineer’ workplace, powered by enthusiasm, fairness and authentic relationships. Having a unique offering, which bridge the gap between technology and business, we specialise in technology solutions for industry 4.0, automotive, geospatial, healthcare & life sciences, employee experience & education and financial services industries.
It only takes a few steps
Different roles have different requirements, so the recruitment process depends on the specific position you are applying for.
Checking your CV
Evaluating your qualifications
Making an appointment
Getting the answer
Meet the recruiter
What brings us together at Spyrosoft are our differences. There is room for everyone to be themselves.
Lead Recruitment Specialist
Meet the recruiter
I always look at the recruitment processes from the candidate's perspective, because at Spyrosoft Group we care about your success!
CONTACT OUR RECRUITMENT TEAM