Join the most committed people in IT
We are looking for
Senior/Technical Lead Java Developer
100 - 140 PLN/h net B2B
120 - 155 PLN/h net B2B
- strong Java8+ skills, core language and popular frameworks, e.g. Spring, Hibernate,
- strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design techniques, experience in using design patterns,
- experience in working with relational and non-relational databases,
- experience in working with and designing distributed systems in microservice architecture,
- experience in working with coding standards and static code analysis tools,
- experience in working with CI/CD tools and procedures,
- experience in working with modern software engineering tools: Git, Gerrit, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube, etc.,
- experience in testing, e.g. unit tests, integration tests,
- experience in working with at least one cloud infrastructure, AWS and/or Azure,
- communicative English.
Do you know anybody who would fit the role?
Great! Contact our recruitment team and get PLN 5000.Send us a message
Meet the recruiter
WHAT YOU CAN GET
We support you at every stage
We've prepared life insurance on great terms for you.
Type of cooperation
An employment contract or B2B depending on your needs.
Crossfit or pilates? With the card you can enter selected gyms for free.
Flexible working hours
You're not an early bird? You can work for us when you are the most productive.
In most projects, each specialist can work one day a week from any location.
Private health care
We have several packages from two suppliers to choose from, without waiting in queues.
Every specialist has an assigned person who takes care of their career development.
Choice of equipment
You choose which equipment will work best for you.
Decide on your development. Go to a conference, learn a new language or buy a selection of books in your field.
Recruitment process (run remotely but you're more than welcome to visit us at the office)
We carefully read every CV we receive. If you meet our requirements, we call you to learn more about your skills and needs.
After talking on the phone, it's time for the technical part of recruitment, during which we can ask you to complete the task related to your position. We always provide feedback after this meeting.
The next stage is a meeting in one of our offices or online. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the team and work culture from the person who manages the department and/or Spyrosoft partner.
At Spyrosoft, we contact every person who was taking part in recruitment process. If we accept your candidacy, we will also send you a list of the next steps.